I lost password administrator in Windows NT

I lost password administrator in Windows NT workstation , how can i enter to
the machine?
2 answers Last reply
More about lost password administrator windows

    Hi,

    Try:

    Off-Line Password Editor by Petter Nordahl-Hagen - allows you to reset the Admin
    (or any other account) password if you lose it without having to reinstall the
    whole OS.

    Calvin
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

    If there is another user account on that machine with
    Admin rights you could reset the administrator password
    from that account. Are you working with NT 4?

Lost Password Workstations Windows NT Microsoft Windows