I lost password administrator in Windows NT

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 13, 2004 2:05:06 PM

I lost password administrator in Windows NT workstation , how can i enter to
the machine?
September 14, 2004 12:38:44 PM

Hi,

Try:

Off-Line Password Editor by Petter Nordahl-Hagen - allows you to reset the Admin
(or any other account) password if you lose it without having to reinstall the
whole OS.

Calvin
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 12:51:38 PM

If there is another user account on that machine with
Admin rights you could reset the administrator password
from that account. Are you working with NT 4?

!