Apple, Samsung Dominate as World's Largest MEMS Buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the hate commence. Before 'the monkey pooh' can't we all just get along? I'm waiting for an Article involving Windows 8, Apple, Samsung with some oddball Patent involving an AMD vs Intel king of the hill dispute between several competing Countries for World Domination.

monkey_poo1.jpg

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]jaquith[/nom]Let the hate commence. Before 'the monkey pooh' can't we all just get along? I'm waiting for an Article involving Windows 8, Apple, Samsung with some oddball Patent involving an AMD vs Intel king of the hill dispute between several competing Countries for World Domination.[/citation]
The best thing about any of the current articles on THG is the picture in your comment. It just says so much...and accurately too.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]Halcyon[/nom]The best thing about any of the current articles on THG is the picture in your comment. It just says so much...and accurately too.[/citation]
...and yet we still keep coming back to these articles on THG.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]mayne92[/nom]...and yet we still keep coming back to these articles on THG.[/citation]
Hope. It is the hope that there will be something better that brings us back. Hope.

anti-painkilla

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
I wonder what specifically this covers and if some of this is distorted by Samsung being a manufacturer.

If Samsung produces any microelectromechanical systems then these are probably not counted as purchases.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]jaquith[/nom]Let the hate commence. Before 'the monkey pooh' can't we all just get along? I'm waiting for an Article involving Windows 8, Apple, Samsung with some oddball Patent involving an AMD vs Intel king of the hill dispute between several competing Countries for World Domination.[/citation]
I just love that picture. It's more informative and entertaining than all of THG's latest articles. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.