problems with sp6a and high encryption

I need install the service pack 6a High Encryption (128-
bit) Version for Intel (x86) platform.
When i try install the file in this page:
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended
/SP6/128bitX86/default.asp

show the message "this service pack is for a different
language" because a need the sp6a 128-bit for spanish
language. Where can i find this file?

Thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about problems sp6a high encryption

    Hi

    Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6 and 6a were released before the United States
    government's decision to allow companies to export products that use strong,
    128-bit encryption. Therefore, localized versions of Service Pack 6 and 6a
    are 40-bit versions.

    If you get this error message:
    Cannot Install Service Pack 6/6a with High Encryption Internet Explorer
    There is resolution:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;250867

    jo

    "galber" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > I need install the service pack 6a High Encryption (128-
    > bit) Version for Intel (x86) platform.
    > When i try install the file in this page:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended
    > /SP6/128bitX86/default.asp
    >
    > show the message "this service pack is for a different
    > language" because a need the sp6a 128-bit for spanish
    > language. Where can i find this file?
    >
    > Thank you
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

    hi jo
    That is the solution, thank you very much.

Encryption Microsoft Windows