c:winntsystem32user32.dll failed

When I log on to my NT 4.0 server, I got an error message
below:

Initialization of dynamic link library
c:\winnt\system32\user32.dll failed. The process is
terminating abnormally.

I hope somone out there give me an explanation on why
this happening and what solution do I have in solving
this?

Whenever this happens, I have to reboot the server.

Please advice,

Thanks

SSK

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

I am also facing same problem.Microsoft site article
142676 create desktop heap already tried.Not solved.Can
anybody tell other solutions.

Thanks