Unable to remove Users from Domain Admins

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I need to remove two users from the Domain Admins group.
I log in as Administrator to the PDC and when I click okay
I get this error message:

The following error occurred changing the properties of
the global group Domain Admins:

The operation is not allowed on this special group.

Any Thoughts on This one

Thanks Again
Sean

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Admins. Not the default behavior. I this person wants to
be an Admin. Oh well...