What flight sim to buy?

John wrote:
> Hi, can anyone advise me on a good flight sim to buy? (I like to shoot
> missiles and drop bombs)
>
> Thanks
>
> Sam ;-)

F/A 18 Super Hornet by Jane's and published by EA. If you can find it.
For modern jet warfare, it's really between that or Falcon 4. Many
people prefer F4 for its dynamic campaign and modding community, but I
prefer Hornet because it's Navy and therefore carrier-based. Plus the
Hornet is better than the Falcon. ;)

Huw

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"John" <NoSpam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, can anyone advise me on a good flight sim to buy? (I like to shoot
> missiles and drop bombs)
>
> Thanks
>
> Sam ;-)

Falcon 4.0 -- and then add the SP4 mod.
http://f4ut.frugalsworld.com/

Graphics are becoming dated with F4. Expect quite a few bugs and crashes to
desktop, but its still considered by many as "The best damn modern combat
flight simulator ever developed". That is subjective, but it would be hard
to argue that F4 wasn't a benchmark combat flight sim.

You'll love F4, and you will hate F4. It'll be very enjoyable, and it will
also piss you off.

F4 is pure sim. Simply going from a cold cockpit to ready to taxi is a 20+
step process. There is a really good shockwave "trainer" that will guide
you how to get your aircraft up and running though.

Cheers,
-Eric

I don't know your age but I think you better join the airforce.

"John" <NoSpam@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht