sound problem

August 12, 2004 2:42:44 PM

All began after downloading Windows Media Player 9.
Now sound cuts-off after 5 to 30 seconds.I would like to
uninstall Player 9.How would I go about doing this?

More about : sound problem

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 1:33:15 PM

Media Player 9 cannot be un-installed.

The best you can do is use System Restore to restore you system to its
previous state, assuming that you have a valid restore point that was set
prior to installing MP9.

Go to Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore for more
information.

-Reed
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User
Anonymous
August 14, 2004 12:54:01 AM

Now I think the best way your going to fix the problem is to well fix the
problem. It's probably a problem in the settings of your sound card or the
settings of Windows Media Player 9. I reccommend everyone have Windows
Media Player 9 because ALL media that can be found whether it's on the web
or not will play on WMP. And if you absolutly NEED WMP then it's going to
have to be version 9. Unless you have a different media player. Like
Winamp.

!