sound problem

All began after downloading Windows Media Player 9.
Now sound cuts-off after 5 to 30 seconds.I would like to
uninstall Player 9.How would I go about doing this?
2 answers Last reply
More about sound problem

    Media Player 9 cannot be un-installed.

    The best you can do is use System Restore to restore you system to its
    previous state, assuming that you have a valid restore point that was set
    prior to installing MP9.

    Go to Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore for more
    information.

    -Reed
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Now I think the best way your going to fix the problem is to well fix the
    problem. It's probably a problem in the settings of your sound card or the
    settings of Windows Media Player 9. I reccommend everyone have Windows
    Media Player 9 because ALL media that can be found whether it's on the web
    or not will play on WMP. And if you absolutly NEED WMP then it's going to
    have to be version 9. Unless you have a different media player. Like
    Winamp.

    "doug schuman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > All began after downloading Windows Media Player 9.
    > Now sound cuts-off after 5 to 30 seconds.I would like to
    > uninstall Player 9.How would I go about doing this?

Microsoft Media Player Windows XP