Sending messages between accounts which are logged off

zaphod

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

In XPHome if more than one account is logged on I can send a message from
one account to the other from the task manager users screen. When the other
person switches back she will get the message. Is there any similar way to
send the message if she is not logged on, ie have a message popup when she
logs in. Thanks.

--
Regards

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

No, if the user is not logged in there is no way to broadcast message them.

The first thing that came to my mind is email or IM (ie yahoo or MSN)

Jeff