Epson 4000

The 4000 has been out for a while now and I would be interested in some serious
user comments - critique of this printer which I am planning to acquire
around the end of the year -- after I shore up a counte top to take its size
and weight.:-) Also a few recommendations as to online sources for ink and
papers for this beastie would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

David N.
1 answer Last reply
More about epson 4000

    Sorry I don't have any comments. I write because I need also report/comments
    for this printer, especially for the four color model printing photos.

    -
    Yianni
    in@mailbox9.gr (remove number nine to reply)

Printers Epson Peripherals