  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 3:34:55 AM

The 4000 has been out for a while now and I would be interested in some serious
user comments - critique of this printer which I am planning to acquire
around the end of the year -- after I shore up a counte top to take its size
and weight.:-) Also a few recommendations as to online sources for ink and
papers for this beastie would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

David N.

More about : epson 4000

Anonymous
October 13, 2004 12:37:09 AM

Sorry I don't have any comments. I write because I need also report/comments
for this printer, especially for the four color model printing photos.

-
Yianni
in@mailbox9.gr (remove number nine to reply)