Partition size

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i have a win nt 4.0 sp6a server. the system partition is
2 gb with a secondary partion of 7 gb. i wish to expand
these partitions.

can someone recommend a partition utility that they have
worked with that will allow me to safely expand these
partitions?

Partition Magic; but the end of the system partition must not be further
than 7.8 gB from the start of the drive.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]