System 32 appears on boot up

I work on an old machine using win NT and the system32
folder always opens on bootup. Is there any way to stop
this? I would appreciate any help.
Rick

Calvin

Hi Richard,

Common problem - it is usually caused by a poor software writing effort by
somebody managing to screw up a start entry in the rgistry.

Microsoft Knowledgebase article 170086 - "System32 Folder Opens When Logging on
to Windows" should show you how to cure this.

Calvin.

Thanks Calvin. The poor software writingeffort sounds
about right. There must be 10 people use this machine and
some of them shouldn't be allowed around a computer let
alone use one. If you catch my meaning. :)
Rick