FS: A bunch of computer components in new or mint condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

yjacket12090

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
Up for sale is an assortment of excellent computer components. All of the products are one week old. Because every product is one week old, each product is either in mint condition or brand new, except for the power supply.

- EPoX EP-8NPA SLI motherboard: $72.99
This motherboard has been taken out of its packaging, but it has never been turned on. This motherboard is for someone who has a socket 754 processor, but wants a state of the art motherboard to go with it.
Newegg link

-eVGA Geforce 7600GS graphics card: $99

This card gives you incredible performance for the money that you spend. It can play most new games on the highest settings flawlessly. This card has also only been taken out of the packaging, but it has not been powered up.
Newegg link

-Seagate 80 GB 3.0 Gb/s: $50

Brand new in OEM packaging.
Newegg link

-Microsoft Windows XP Home With SP2: $79
This is a full install disc of windows xp home with SP2, brand new in OEM packaging.
Newegg link

-Cooler Master Cavalier 3 CAV-T03-UW: $49
This case is basically brand new, and in pristine condition. It is also silver.
Newegg link

-Antec true430 Power supply: $39
This power supply has been used for about one year, and it still works perfectly.
Direct Antec link

Shipping: Each item can be purchased separately with a shipping fee of $6 per item. If you purchase multiple items together, I will PM you with a cheaper shipping fee.

If you purchase multiple items together, I will deduct 10% of the total cost. For example, if you were to purchase the motherboard and hard drive together, it would normally cost you $129.99. But, I will subtract 10% from the total cost, making it $117.

Status
Not open for further replies.