NT Schedule Tasks in 5 minute Increments

I need to schedule a task to run every 5 minutes on an NT box. I know the
'at' command doesn't allow minute/hour increments. How can I work around
this issues? I know there are two other MS tools schtasks and in XP I see
Task Scheduler. What are my options? Thank you in advance. Trina

Use Task Scheduler. Create the task then properties for the task
Schedule|Advanced check the box for "Repeat Task" every 10 minutes with a
duration of 24 hours. If no Task Scheduler then use soon.exe from the
resource kit.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Trina D. Martinez" wrote:
|I need to schedule a task to run every 5 minutes on an NT box. I know the
| 'at' command doesn't allow minute/hour increments. How can I work around
| this issues? I know there are two other MS tools schtasks and in XP I see
| Task Scheduler. What are my options? Thank you in advance. Trina

The "Task Scheduler" comes with IE 5.x (maybe 5.5) - it works the same as
the one in XP (actually it may be the same code). Install IE 5 and you
should be good to go.
"Trina D. Martinez" <TrinaDMartinez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:8D4F8EDB-D7A4-47F2-8989-A488B17E10FB@microsoft.com...