CRYPT32.dll Problems

Sam

I am runnin windows NT, Service Pack 6a. When I start the
computer, this is te message that get.

"The procedure entry point I_CryptInstallAsn1Module could
not be located in the dynamic link library CRYPT32.dll"

Two questions;

1. What could have caused this?

and more importantly

2. How can this be fixed?

Thanks

> "The procedure entry point I_CryptInstallAsn1Module could
> not be located in the dynamic link library CRYPT32.dll"

So you need a newer version of CRYPT32.DLL, like the version included in KB
835732
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7f1713fc-f95c-43e5-b825-3cf72c1a0a3e&DisplayLang=en

Hope this will help

Mfg/Sincerly
Robert Kreß
Leipzig/Germany

---
Ausgehende Mail ist zertifiziert virenfrei.
Überprüft durch AVG Antivirus System (http://www.grisoft.com/de).
Version: 6.0.770 / Virendatenbank: 517 - Erstellungsdatum: 27.09.2004

Sam

Robert,

Thanks. I'll give it a try.