Linksys WPC54G wireless nic

I'm trying to locate dos drivers that would be compatible with this
nic. Anybody had any luck?

<shaunholtz@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to locate dos drivers that would be compatible with this
> nic. Anybody had any luck?

Though outsourced to Bangalore, I've had pretty good luck with Linksys tech
support. Give 'em a call-- or drop an email from the support section of
their website....

I tried.. I talked to there support... The only "supported" drivers
are windows based. thanks Though.