missing control panel

The add/remove hardware icon has disappeared from the control panels. Does
anyone know the name of the executable file in NT 4.0 that would launch that
same wizard?
Or better yet, if you know how I can restore the add/remove icon in the
control panels, that would be ideal.
Thank you for you time.
Dennis

The reason you can't find it is there never was such a thing in Windows NT

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]