Not Working Hard Enough

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Well I know you are a shameless bump, but I don't understand why you are doing these idiotic stunts.
Your use of the plural confuses me. There is only one.

And since when is your lack of ability to comprehend something so simple my problem? :tongue:

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.
Stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.

Well if a mod isn't going to move or delete this thread, the least they could do is make it sticky! :wink:

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
This post is beginning to be like Seinfeld, a thread about nothing...

Do a little dance.
Sing a little song.
Bump this thread tonight.

You know what would be really pointless? If we could have multiple avatars that were selected randomly when grabbed from the server. Yeah. It'd make absolutely no sense. That'd be so cool. 8)

endyen

Splendid
Yes, but it is making a point.
To me it's saying that the mods wont move a thread, without better cause than it's not really in the right place.
Personnally I aplaud that.

dhlucke

Polypheme
I am not a babysitter. There is a report this post button on every post and if someone had a problem they could have contacted a mod with that or by simply PMing me.

I will move threads but this is not one of them. This one I would just delete. Since you guys are having so much fun I have left it. Right as you guys get new titles I'll then delete this thread, maybe months from now, so that you revert back to your old title.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

endyen

Splendid
It may be a while before many of us get new tittles. We are into the forum catagory now, and it's a long way out.
The light at the end of the tunnel may be a train, but it could be years before it hits us.