Password Unknown on NT Login

Does anyone know how to reset or go around the login to
windows NT? I don't know the password to get onto windows.
1 answer Last reply
More about password unknown login

    Hi Kel,

    You cannot bypass the security measures. That is the whole point of NT 4.0, it
    is a secure operating system designed specifically to prevent unauthorised
    access to the files hosted on it ! (There are ways around this, but not by the
    average 'end-user')

    Try:

    Off-Line Password Editor by Petter Nordahl-Hagen - allows you to reset the Admin
    (or any other account) password if you lose it without having to reinstall the
    whole OS.

    If you are not confident tackling fairly technical, and potentially risky
    activities on the Server by yourself, (by risky I mean that a wrong action could
    result in loss of files or the entire operating system) I would seek out
    professional help.

    Calvin.

Login Microsoft Windows NT Windows