How can you start with engines off?

Hi. Maybe a dumb question but I can't find a way to start at the gate
with engines off so that I can go through the startup procedures. How
is it done? Thanks.

John Black

although if your a realism freak like me, you will be disappointed with the
cold start up procedure and I would recommend buying a paywhere plane, I
think its PSS range is very accurate

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.