Change the login case

I am looking for a manner to change the case of my users (login) from
uppercase to lowercase
I have an NT4 Domain

Thanks

What do you mean? Logon Names are not case sensitive. Only the passwords.
Give it a try. Either USER or user or User or UseR will logon you on to the
same account.
--
Yor Suiris
Remove the kNOT to reply.

"Yves Tapiro" <yves_tapiro@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a manner to change the case of my users (login) from
> uppercase to lowercase
> I have an NT4 Domain
>
> Thanks

I know that they are not case sensitive. It is a problem of presentation in
some Admin tools which make a difference between normal and capital letters

Thanks
"Yor Suiris" <yor@hallgroupNOT.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
eWvB07etEHA.636@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> What do you mean? Logon Names are not case sensitive. Only the passwords.
> Give it a try. Either USER or user or User or UseR will logon you on to
the
> same account.
> --
> Yor Suiris
> Remove the kNOT to reply.
> But it is best to share it with the group.
>
> "Yves Tapiro" <yves_tapiro@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I am looking for a manner to change the case of my users (login) from
> > uppercase to lowercase
> > I have an NT4 Domain
> >
> > Thanks

Here is a vbs code which help us to do what we want
Thanks to Georges MAUREL in microsoft.public.fr.scripting newsgroup

Set grp = getobject("WinNT://domain_name/cpd_name")
for each object in grp
if (object.class = "User") then
minuscule = LCase(object.name)
grp.movehere object.ADsPath, minuscule