Have to reboot after every document I print !

I have a HP 722c deskjet and win 98
I can print correctly a first image

When I try to print a second image, the printer seem to be not finished
with the first one
The icon showing a printer in the system tray is there; It still mention
"printing" the first image
Obviously the second image will never start

When I highlight the first task I cannot delete it so I have to reboot
When the computer get to desktop it tell me there is a job not finished and
it ask me to delete cancel etc
I then cancel the left over from the first job and start printing my second
image

I reinstalled the driver from HP and the problem persist
Any idea to help me?

Thanks
Gilles
Montreal Canada
2 answers Last reply
More about have reboot document print

    Much more detail needed but sounds more like a driver.
    Check for the latest driver for your machine.

    "gillesd" <gillesd2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have a HP 722c deskjet and win 98
    > I can print correctly a first image
    >
    > When I try to print a second image, the printer seem to be not finished
    > with the first one
    > The icon showing a printer in the system tray is there; It still mention
    > "printing" the first image
    > Obviously the second image will never start
    >
    > When I highlight the first task I cannot delete it so I have to reboot
    > When the computer get to desktop it tell me there is a job not finished
    and
    > it ask me to delete cancel etc
    > I then cancel the left over from the first job and start printing my
    second
    > image
    >
    > I reinstalled the driver from HP and the problem persist
    > Any idea to help me?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gilles
    > Montreal Canada

    "gillesd" <gillesd2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a HP 722c deskjet and win 98
    > I can print correctly a first image
    >
    > When I try to print a second image, the printer seem to be not finished
    > with the first one
    > The icon showing a printer in the system tray is there; It still mention
    > "printing" the first image
    > Obviously the second image will never start
    >
    > When I highlight the first task I cannot delete it so I have to reboot
    > When the computer get to desktop it tell me there is a job not finished
    > and
    > it ask me to delete cancel etc
    > I then cancel the left over from the first job and start printing my
    > second
    > image
    >
    > I reinstalled the driver from HP and the problem persist
    > Any idea to help me?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gilles
    > Montreal Canada

    Have you checked all your settings?

    I don't know if this is any help....
    HP Diagnostics
    http://h30155.www3.hp.com/ediags/gs/
    Better than nothing

Printers Document Hewlett Packard Peripherals