Have to reboot after every document I print !

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
October 12, 2004 9:39:59 PM

I have a HP 722c deskjet and win 98
I can print correctly a first image

When I try to print a second image, the printer seem to be not finished
with the first one
The icon showing a printer in the system tray is there; It still mention
"printing" the first image
Obviously the second image will never start

When I highlight the first task I cannot delete it so I have to reboot
When the computer get to desktop it tell me there is a job not finished and
it ask me to delete cancel etc
I then cancel the left over from the first job and start printing my second
image

I reinstalled the driver from HP and the problem persist
Any idea to help me?

Thanks
Gilles
Montreal Canada

More about : reboot document print

Anonymous
a b α HP
October 13, 2004 1:17:17 PM

Much more detail needed but sounds more like a driver.
Check for the latest driver for your machine.

"gillesd" <gillesd2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o 9Yad.105386$BH4.1465742@weber.videotron.net...
> I have a HP 722c deskjet and win 98
> I can print correctly a first image
>
> When I try to print a second image, the printer seem to be not finished
> with the first one
> The icon showing a printer in the system tray is there; It still mention
> "printing" the first image
> Obviously the second image will never start
>
> When I highlight the first task I cannot delete it so I have to reboot
> When the computer get to desktop it tell me there is a job not finished
and
> it ask me to delete cancel etc
> I then cancel the left over from the first job and start printing my
second
> image
>
> I reinstalled the driver from HP and the problem persist
> Any idea to help me?
>
> Thanks
> Gilles
> Montreal Canada

Anonymous
a b α HP
October 13, 2004 2:07:41 PM

"gillesd" <gillesd2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o 9Yad.105386$BH4.1465742@weber.videotron.net...
>I have a HP 722c deskjet and win 98
> I can print correctly a first image
>
> When I try to print a second image, the printer seem to be not finished
> with the first one
> The icon showing a printer in the system tray is there; It still mention
> "printing" the first image
> Obviously the second image will never start
>
> When I highlight the first task I cannot delete it so I have to reboot
> When the computer get to desktop it tell me there is a job not finished
> and
> it ask me to delete cancel etc
> I then cancel the left over from the first job and start printing my
> second
> image
>
> I reinstalled the driver from HP and the problem persist
> Any idea to help me?
>
> Thanks
> Gilles
> Montreal Canada