Space error

Hi,

I am getting an message up when installing a program.

I have installed this program on to another computer the
same as mine and it works ok.

When I install it on my I get the following:_

Ulead VideoStudio Installshield Wizard:-
There is not enough space to install these option(s).
Please free up disk space or modify your selections.

I have used 8.84Gb on my hard drive and have 47.0Gb free

I have done disk clean up, defrag, empty temp files and
scanned for virus etc.

I have 2Ghz 768 Ram 60 Gig drive and windows Xp with all
the updates.

Any ideas.

Kim.
1 answer Last reply
More about space error

    It sounds like you have plenty of space to install to.
    The only thing I can think of is the location to where it
    is trying to install. It should be installing
    to "C:\program files\etc......" or something of that
    sort. While installing, the program should show you where
    it is installing to. Find out where and go from there.

Windows XP