Can't move any desktop items in NT 4

Trying to drag items on dektop doesn't work, I get a barred circle and they
don't move. Also can't move files from one folder to another, but auto
arrange is turned off. What else can I try ? Thanks

doug_the_slug wrote:
> Trying to drag items on dektop doesn't work, I get a barred circle
> and they don't move. Also can't move files from one folder to
> another, but auto arrange is turned off. What else can I try ? Thanks

Is there policies in place securing the desktop? Check with your admins

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk