Canon BCI-6 ?

Hello,
I can buy BCI-6... cartridges from MMC at low prices. Can you
recommend these?
Thanks,
Guenter

"Guenter Poelz" <poelz@mail.desy.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I can buy BCI-6... cartridges from MMC at low prices. Can you
> recommend these?
> Thanks,
> Guenter

Yes, I've been using these for a long time (S520), only ever had one problem
and they sent a replacement the very next day.

Only issue that I do have is that I've been using their Satin photo paper,
really superb results, but recently noticed bad fading.

Experimenting with different papers to determine causal factors - just
trying Canon Photo paper plus, don't like the print quality nearly as much
as MMC paper, but maybe they'll last longer?

HTH,
Laurence

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:15:47 GMT, "Laurence Wilmer"
<l.d.wilmer@nojunkmailbluyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>"Guenter Poelz" <poelz@mail.desy.de> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> I can buy BCI-6... cartridges from MMC at low prices. Can you
>> recommend these?
>> Thanks,
>> Guenter
>
>Yes, I've been using these for a long time (S520), only ever had one problem
>and they sent a replacement the very next day.
>
>Only issue that I do have is that I've been using their Satin photo paper,
>really superb results, but recently noticed bad fading.
>
>Experimenting with different papers to determine causal factors - just
>trying Canon Photo paper plus, don't like the print quality nearly as much
>as MMC paper, but maybe they'll last longer?
>
>HTH,
>Laurence

again many thanks, Laurence, I will try it with my new iP4000 and hope
it wil not ruin the print head.

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:15:47 GMT, "Laurence Wilmer"
<snip>
> again many thanks, Laurence, I will try it with my new iP4000 and hope
> it wil not ruin the print head.
> Guenter

Think it will do that all by itself - I suspect there's a lot of delicate
electronics in there, so if anything goes wrong that a new cartridge won't
cure up goes the cry "faulty printhead". P'raps find and buy a replacement
right away and feel safe - let us know source and cost!

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:54:35 GMT, "Laurence Wilmer"
<l.d.wilmer@nojunkmailbluyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>"Guenter Poelz" <poelz@mail.desy.de> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:15:47 GMT, "Laurence Wilmer"
><snip>
>> again many thanks, Laurence, I will try it with my new iP4000 and hope
>> it wil not ruin the print head.
>> Guenter
>
>Think it will do that all by itself - I suspect there's a lot of delicate
>electronics in there, so if anything goes wrong that a new cartridge won't
>cure up goes the cry "faulty printhead". P'raps find and buy a replacement
>right away and feel safe - let us know source and cost!

Its a company in Germany
http://www.gigao.de/tintenpatronen.htm
The price of 2.77EUR/cartridge let you forget refilling.

TRENDING THREADS