Remote Control tool for Windows NT running on alpha

Hi all,

I'm after a remote control tool that will work on NT 4 alpha servers. We've
just migrated a customer from SMS 2.0 to LANDesk Management Suite, and
require this as an interim solution until these boxes can be updated
(migrated) to Windows 2003.

Thanks,

--

Paul.

http://www.msresource.net
http://forums.msresource.net
_______________________________

It seems that a version of VNC exists for NT Alpha.
http://www.uk.research.att.com/archive/vnc/platforms.html#ntalpha

Ray at home

"ptwilliams" <ptw2001@hotmail.com.donotspam> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm after a remote control tool that will work on NT 4 alpha servers.
> We've
> just migrated a customer from SMS 2.0 to LANDesk Management Suite, and
> require this as an interim solution until these boxes can be updated
> (migrated) to Windows 2003.
>
> Thanks,
>

> --
>
> Paul.