Free Epson Stylus Color 880 and 860 Printers

Free for the cost of shipping (if you are in the Pittsburgh area, we can
meet someplace). The 880 has one of the color nozzles clogged, but prints
black ok. The 860 is clogged on all nozzles. If you want these for parts
or to try to get them fully functional, they're yours.

Both have original packaging, installation software and manual.

--
Tom Weiss

Someone

You know they can probably be cleaned for about $25 per printer with a set
of cleaning cartridges?