Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Facebook Camera Checks Into Businesses With Your Face

Last response: in News comments
September 2, 2012 10:41:45 AM

All we need now are shopping-carts which automatically tweet what we buy.

Too much surveillance everywhere and i suppose this is just the beginning :|
September 2, 2012 11:15:12 AM

no business with this will get my money.
Related resources
September 2, 2012 11:48:02 AM

Yeah, I can imagine going to a bathroom and then getting recommended toilet paper discounts for this.
September 2, 2012 11:56:38 AM

How about this, game dev I let u spy on how I play my games, but u offer me a free good game per month. Deal?
September 2, 2012 3:55:09 PM

I'm working on my new product as well. Poopdeals is going to be a pile of success! Everytime you poop, you will get a coupon.. hmm.. maybe I should call it poopon.
September 2, 2012 4:23:58 PM

Next advertisers might add a camera underneath the toilet lid, giving recommendations on exercising techniques and drugs to optimize a healthy secretion of waste.
September 2, 2012 4:47:30 PM

myromance123Yeah, I can imagine going to a bathroom and then getting recommended toilet paper discounts for this.

Or hemorrhoid cream...
September 2, 2012 4:48:38 PM

icemunkI'm working on my new product as well. Poopdeals is going to be a pile of success! Everytime you poop, you will get a coupon.. hmm.. maybe I should call it poopon.

Hmmm.... Grey Poupon.... what can we call yours then... :-)
September 2, 2012 6:27:22 PM

I'm sorry sir, we cant hire you because we found a picture on your facebook page of you doing jelly shots off a guys belly button....

But it was a dare.................

NEXT!!
September 2, 2012 6:57:51 PM

Yes, Facebook, after all of your privacy debacles and millions of users complaining about your breaches in maintaining user data, this is your best move.

No wonder the stock is worthless...
September 2, 2012 7:04:35 PM

The first thought I had when I read this is if it's installed at an adult store, everyone would be covering their faces whenever they shopped there. Imagine the check-in:

"John Doe checked in at Wang's House of Adult Videos"
September 2, 2012 7:16:08 PM

boiler1990Yes, Facebook, after all of your privacy debacles and millions of users complaining about your breaches in maintaining user data, this is your best move. No wonder the stock is worthless...

They claim not to be affiliated with Facebook.
But the color...font.... if this was Apple they'd be all over it by now !
September 2, 2012 9:31:31 PM

Don't like this idea.If I see one of these cameras in a store I would probably shop some place else.
September 2, 2012 9:55:11 PM

freggoOr hemorrhoid cream...
They'll have a camera in the toilet to see if you have them or not.
September 3, 2012 9:40:04 AM

Give this technology to Walmart. Thy customers will soon learn, then stop shopping there.
September 3, 2012 5:41:49 PM

This puts me that much closer to closing my Facebook account
!