SYSTEMHardware Profile /Last Known Good Menu is corrupted

Dear Friends,

When I start my Windows NT server, I receive the following error message:

Windows NT could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:

\%winnt%\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMHardware Profile/Last Known Good menu

My questions are:
1. Can I fix this error if I don't have ERD ?
If it is possible, How to do it...
2. Can I use ERD from another server (hardware specs are same) ?

Thanks..

This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;102721

--