Task Scheduler problem

I have a .CMD file for which I am trying to set up a schedule.

The file includes a command to copy some files to another server, so if I use
the AT command to set the schedule, the copy command fails due to lack of
permissions.

However, if I set the schedule in Scheduled Tasks, using an administrator
account, the whole .CMD file fails and the status shows "Could not start". What
am I doing wrong?

--
David North
--

Scheduled Tasks|Advanced|View Log may provide some details.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote in message
> Scheduled Tasks|Advanced|View Log may provide some details.

Thanks Dave.

Giving the administrator account the right to log on as a batch job seems to
have done the trick.

--
David North
--
Mail to this address will be deleted as spam.
To email me, use dnorth at abbeymanor dot com.

> "David North" wrote:
> |I have a .CMD file for which I am trying to set up a schedule.
> |
> | The file includes a command to copy some files to another server, so if I
> use
> | the AT command to set the schedule, the copy command fails due to lack of
> | permissions.
> |
> | However, if I set the schedule in Scheduled Tasks, using an administrator
> | account, the whole .CMD file fails and the status shows "Could not start".
> What
> | am I doing wrong?

You're welcome.