IP Address from Network - No Connectivy

I have a mixed (wireless and wired) network running MS Small Biz
Server 2003. I just yesterday added a second wireless Windows XP Pro
machine to the network and yesterday it was connecting to the network
fine. Today I turned it today and it connects to the wireless
network, gets an IP address from the SBS DHCP server but I am unable
to see any internal or external machines. The wireless connection is
strong. I cannot ping to or from that machine - either from an
internal or external address. I have tried ipconfig /release renew
and tried repairing the wireless connection. Nothing

Everything looks good, but I cannot get any connections. I'm
completely out of ideas. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Corbin
1 answer Last reply
More about address network connectivy

    P.S. When looking at the event log for the XP workstation I see that
    when I try to login I get "The event log for the XP workstation shows
    that when I try to logon I get "There are currently no logon servers
    available to service the logon request".

    blah@yahoo.com (ccg) wrote:

    >I have a mixed (wireless and wired) network running MS Small Biz
    >Server 2003. I just yesterday added a second wireless Windows XP Pro
    >machine to the network and yesterday it was connecting to the network
    >fine. Today I turned it today and it connects to the wireless
    >network, gets an IP address from the SBS DHCP server but I am unable
    >to see any internal or external machines. The wireless connection is
    >strong. I cannot ping to or from that machine - either from an
    >internal or external address. I have tried ipconfig /release renew
    >and tried repairing the wireless connection. Nothing
    >
    >Everything looks good, but I cannot get any connections. I'm
    >completely out of ideas. Any help would be very much appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Corbin

Wireless IP Address Wireless Networking