Perflib - 1008

On the Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP6a) server I'm receive3d next message in the
Event Log:
Source: Perflib
ID: 1008
The Open Procedure for service "ASP" in DLL "aspperf.dll" failed.
Performance data for this service will not be available. Status code returned
is DWORD 0.
05 00 00 00
What's this a problem?

Michael S. Androsov
EXPOCENTR

Quite a few comments about this error here:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1008&eventno=70&source=Perflib&phase=1
There is no comment specific to "aspperf.dll" but some of them may provide
clues on troubleshooting this issue.

Status code indicates an "Access denied" problem.
--
Adrian Grigorof
www.eventid.net

"Michael S. Androsov" <MichaelSAndrosov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in