How to speed up this Kia Forte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey_Ron

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2010
Hey Guys,

I have a Kia Forte 1.6L sedan, its front wheel drive, mostly mint condition and basic. Speeding in this vehicle is actually very stupid, because its FWD! and because traffic rules are tight nowadays. But I would love it if I could speed off from a stop faster than now.

To all you Speed Demons & Experts, please advise me on what do to do increase its acceleration? I wouldn't want to spend on expensive parts from HKS, because this car is useless :pfff: . Minimal expenses with notable results is most appreciated. Advise on tweaking is also appreciated.

Thanks Guys,

Rey_Ron

Rey_Ron

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2010
This is just the car i have to use for a while, because my E39 BMW 528i was crashed by my brother. Well, I guess I have to wait for a month to get my BM back.

g2gdotcom

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
In my country Kia spare parts and accessories are expensive and hard to find because most of the people here drives Honda or Toyota.

Frank_network

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013
I guess it depends on the type of transmittion you use... but from many other factors too (like tires, brakes, engine). You need to decide what parts replacement you can afford.
I'd recommend you to visit this website: http://www.carpartkings.com/vehicle/category/list/ and look for whatever part of your car you need to change in order to accelerate your car.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Ie7ywJG.jpg

This thread is over eight years old. I don't think the OP will be replying.

Closing.
Wolfshadw

Reactions: Ley
Status
Not open for further replies.