XP Pro, How do I force Admin status, with out a logon..?

XP Pro, how do I have it set (default) as Administrator, with out a login.

XP Home has this by default..

Just a single user, not used by any one else.

Thanks
More about force admin status logon

    Logon - No Password

    1. At a command prompt, type "control userpasswords2" and
    press Enter to open the Windows 2000-style User Accounts
    application.

    2. On the Users tab, clear the Users Must Enter A User
    Name And Password To Use This Computer check box and then
    click OK.

    3. In the Automatically Log On dialog box that appears,
    type the user name and password for the account you want
    to be
    logged on each time you start your computer.

    << I havn't tried this yet, but it comes from
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com a top bookmark!>>

    Thanks to Kelly!!!!

    but by the moments that take our breath away. (George
    Carlin)
    >.

Default Microsoft Windows XP