XP Pro, How do I force Admin status, with out a logon..?

August 13, 2004 7:00:37 PM

XP Pro, how do I have it set (default) as Administrator, with out a login.

XP Home has this by default..

Just a single user, not used by any one else.

Thanks
August 13, 2004 7:00:38 PM

Logon - No Password

1. At a command prompt, type "control userpasswords2" and
press Enter to open the Windows 2000-style User Accounts
application.

2. On the Users tab, clear the Users Must Enter A User
Name And Password To Use This Computer check box and then
click OK.

3. In the Automatically Log On dialog box that appears,
type the user name and password for the account you want
to be
logged on each time you start your computer.

<< I havn't tried this yet, but it comes from
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com a top bookmark!>>

Thanks to Kelly!!!!

but by the moments that take our breath away. (George
Carlin)

!