Solved

A Program like Drivereasy but for DLL's. Or best way to fix dll's

Hi there,

Like a lot of people, Im experiencing the whole DLL thing and the only way I get to know their gone is when a program cant load and tell me. Even after downloading some from Dll-files.com and trying regsvr32, it says check if its a valid file.

Im looking for a program, like Drivereasy but for DLL's. I want to be able to find and download them in sort of an organized method and know what im missing. Or do you have a better way? Also I should point out that Im unable to register a lot of them because its not a valid file, but its a dll and new one. Im having trouble with games at the moment on one, its xlive.dll . (I run win7 64-bit, Ive put the xlive.dll in the system32, syswow64, the game directory, the other sub game directories incase its looking there.

So how do I just find a nice program to help me along with this .

Finally, I keep reading about use a registry scanner to fix your dll problems. Am I wrong, this is all i see on the internet, is get a registry cleaner. I have used cleaners for a while like marcos/ccleaner, but if the DLL is not there, how on earth is this registry cleaner going to fix the problem?/.

Whats the best way to do this fast and right
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about program drivereasy
  1. Best answer
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/

Take a look around, altho as you have win 7 ???, anyway can't hurt...:)
  2. Hello

Majorgeeks is a good site, I've used it for a number of years but what im trying to ask is a program that finds the missing dll's and or downloads them and restores them. Without having to download unreliable, possibly virus ridden dll's from sites
  3. Best answer selected by blackacidevil.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Registry Cleaner DLL Windows 7