Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Registry Cleaner
  • DLL
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
March 12, 2011 6:17:17 AM

Hi there,

Like a lot of people, Im experiencing the whole DLL thing and the only way I get to know their gone is when a program cant load and tell me. Even after downloading some from Dll-files.com and trying regsvr32, it says check if its a valid file.

Im looking for a program, like Drivereasy but for DLL's. I want to be able to find and download them in sort of an organized method and know what im missing. Or do you have a better way? Also I should point out that Im unable to register a lot of them because its not a valid file, but its a dll and new one. Im having trouble with games at the moment on one, its xlive.dll . (I run win7 64-bit, Ive put the xlive.dll in the system32, syswow64, the game directory, the other sub game directories incase its looking there.

So how do I just find a nice program to help me along with this .

Finally, I keep reading about use a registry scanner to fix your dll problems. Am I wrong, this is all i see on the internet, is get a registry cleaner. I have used cleaners for a while like marcos/ccleaner, but if the DLL is not there, how on earth is this registry cleaner going to fix the problem?/.

Whats the best way to do this fast and right

More about : program drivereasy dll fix dll

March 12, 2011 6:48:24 PM

Hello

Majorgeeks is a good site, I've used it for a number of years but what im trying to ask is a program that finds the missing dll's and or downloads them and restores them. Without having to download unreliable, possibly virus ridden dll's from sites
m
l
April 29, 2011 6:36:10 AM

Best answer selected by blackacidevil.
m
l