persistent drive mapping

Scott

I have a Windows NT 4.0 workstation. I cannot remove a persistent drive
mapping. I was wondering if there was a setting which sets manual drive
mappings to always be persistent because I cannot stop the drive from
mapping.

I have checked all system files (autoexec.bat, config.sys, win.ini &
system.ini). I have checked registry removed all instances of drive mapping.
When I log on I can see that the drive is being mapped but I do not know
where it is happening.

Please help.

How to Disable the Persistent Connections Registry Parameter
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238852

or:

net use /persistent:no
net use * /delete /y

(* deletes all maps)

It might be mapped in the logon script. Or it's in a .bat file and a
shortcut to the .bat file is in (one of) the startup folder(s).

John