Carenado website?

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

What has happened here, for the past couple of weeks carenado.com no longer
works. Have they mpved to another address or gone bust. Anyone know?

Ace

Works for me too.... Dean "DDD" is in OZ, I am in the U.S.....
Perhaps you need to check your firewall settings or your DNS I just
logged in now no problems

Ian G
www.fstv.us

> What has happened here, for the past couple of weeks carenado.com no
longer
> works. Have they mpved to another address or gone bust. Anyone know?

Works fine for me.
www.carenado.com

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski, RN. BNurs. QUT, PGCert(CCU)
Editor, Computer Pilot Magazine.
The Monthly Magazine for Desktop Pilots & Flight Simulation Enthusiasts
http://www.computerpilot.com

PC Aviator - The Flight Simulation Company
Providing Flight Simulation Hardware & Software for Over 14 Years!
http://www.pcaviator.com
Melbourne (Australia) | South Carolina (USA)

Woodcrafter wrote:
>> What has happened here, for the past couple of weeks carenado.com no
>> longer works. Have they mpved to another address or gone bust.
>> Anyone know?
>
> Works fine for me.
> www.carenado.com

But not for me though - sorry

--
Cheers,

Quilly

crash

Quilljar wrote:

> But not for me though - sorry

me neither, tried it yesterday also -
quote " The page cannot be displayed"

Robert

CRaSH wrote:
> Quilljar wrote:
>
>>But not for me though - sorry
>

> me neither, tried it yesterday also -
> quote " The page cannot be displayed"

Works for me but needs a pre loader. Takes to long to load.

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

Still canny get it - perhaps those getting it need to empty out their IE
cache and try again (perhaps not) It's a worry re updates support
etc..........

"Canuck" <someone@btinternet.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Still canny get it - perhaps those getting it need to empty out their IE
> cache and try again (perhaps not) It's a worry re updates support
> etc..........
>

> "ianw" <bluearmy@iwinter.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>i got it as well

Just tried one minute ago with all caches empty. Works flawlessly......
--
Oskar
(retired captain)

crash

Oskar Wagner wrote:

> Just tried one minute ago with all caches empty. Works
> flawlessly......

No joy here......

"Ace" <admin@fsworld-dot-us.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Works for me too.... Dean "DDD" is in OZ, I am in the U.S.....
> Perhaps you need to check your firewall settings or your DNS I just
> logged in now no problems
>
> Ian G
> www.fstv.us

'Page not found'