Dialup NT and XP

Murph

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2002

Hello,

I have a small domain network with NT4 as PDC. I have two XP Pro machines
one is used as a gateway. The client XP machine can connect to the internet
via the desktop to the XP gateway and all the computers can use the one
connection. My question is, is there any software that would allow a NT4
workstation to do the same. That is see the dialup connection on the XP
machine (gateway) and access it. I know ICS was integrated with Windows 98,
just wondering if it was possible with NT4. Sorry if this is the wrong
group.

Thanks

Murph

Distinguished