kaindia

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2005
Tomshadware site is a joke. There was a time i used to read only TH for new/reviews but its crammed with in your face marketing and you dont know which one is article and which is crappy ad.

And the tone of these guys especially about the new look is as if we are crap and they dont care whether what we think of their website makeover cause they are big and will get evryone come to their site anyway.

The best tech site ever is Anandtech. Maybe TH can learn few things from them.It needs to provide what we readers want and come down to earth.

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
Nope, they wont....they honestly dont even care about reviewing things anymore.....I haven't read something on THG without being SUPER F*CKING BOARD in about 2yrs.

I scope Anandtech daily, [H], and i just chill in the forums here.

This is your first post? Your first post, in the wrong section? :wink:

Seriously, if you don't like THG don't read it, goto Anandtech and enjoy their reviews.

Personally, I love the new look, and I can only hope they start making unbias reviews...only time will tell.

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
Personally, I love the new look, and I can only hope they start making unbias reviews...only time will tell.

you are offically the funniest person i have ever met.

the new look is...well...who cares? i think it sucks but whatever.....the reviews are HORRIBLE, and thats only on the stuff they do review. I could list a lot of things they should review but dont/wont.

They are writing about sexist games, and stupid shit.