Epson Stylus Double-sided printing

Mike

Splendid

We are using the "Double-sided printing" option in Printer Preferences with
our Epson Stylus C82. We are printing pages for a 3-ring binder, so we need
at least .65 inches on the left side of the page for the holes. We set the
left page margin to .75 and the right to .25 and we set the Margin setting
in Double-sided printing to .75 in. This puts the content a little too
close to the left edge of the page on the back side of the page. How can we
get the back side to print a bit more to the right?

Mike,
are you printing from Word? If so there is a "gutter" option in "page settings" that
will put the wide margins always on the inner side.
Herb