Goran

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

I don't know if I'm supposed to say this here, but here goes and apologies
if I'm not allowed.
I have just done a massive reorganisation of my flight sim manuals. I had
no idea how many I have had.
As it turns out, I have a few doubles and before I toss them in the
recycling bin, I was wonderring if there are any people here who would be
interested in buying them off me.
I'll organise the payment details via email.
Email is goran_mato at hotmail dot com dot au

The manuals are all in excellent condition and printed using a laser color
printer and all have been bound with plastic rings and a protective plastic
transparent cover.
The manuals I have are:
PSS Dash 8-Panel Overview (67 pages)
2 x PSS Dash 8 Tutorial Nassau Bahamas to Orlando Florida
PSS Dash 8 Tutorial London Ontario to Toronto Pearson
2 x PSS Dash 8 Flight Manual (9 pages)
PSS Dash 8 Charts & Tables (16 pages)
PSS Airbus A319/320/321 Systems Manual (89 pages)
PSS Airbus A319/320/321 Charts & Tables (26 pages)
PSS Airbus A319/320/321 AOM (86 pages)
PSS 777 Training Flight (Pages not numbered)
RFP 747-200 Flight Manual (76 pages)
RFP 747-200 AOM Hydraulics & Powerplant
(The pages for this manual are in order until the first half. Then it goes
a bit funny but all pages are numbered and with a little patience, it can be
sorted out.)
PMDG 737-600/700 AOM (88 pages)

Goran

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

I also have an RFP 747-200 unbound Air Conditioning & Pressurization to GPWS
manual. It has a "bulldog" clip to hold it together.
Regards
Gran