Huge Dreamcast Collection For Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Sega Dreamcast Sports Bundle package with original box and manual(s). Excellent condition.
I am looking to sell it for $300 or best offer, or possibly trade it towards a custom built computer. I would prefer at least a 1Ghz intel/amd (celeron, athlon,etc.) processor. The computer can be standard, but it has to be complete. (meaning it needs a cdrom, hard drive, sound and video - which can be on the motherboard to save expense, etc..)
Any custom builders out there would make life easier for me. I checked pricewatch.com and I have seen athlon 1.33ghz XP compelte system for around $323..

Here is all of the information about the Sega Dreamcast:

Hardware, Misc:
Sega Dreamcast Sports Package
2 Standard DC Controllers
Jump Pack
2 VMU's (Virtual Memory Units)
Dreamcast Mouse
Dreamcast Keyboard
Dream Cable (6 foot extension cable)
Nyko RF Adapter
Official Sega RF Adapter
Microphone (for voice chat)
Dreamcast Generator vol.2
Demo Disk(s)
Web Browser 2.0
Web Browser 2.6 (mouse and keyboard support for online/email,etc.)
Official Dreamcast Magazine (last edition)
Dreamcast Monthly

Games: (All in mint condition with original cases and manuals. *MP* means they are online multiplayer capable.)

Unreal Tournament *MP*
Phantasy Star Online Version 2 (*MP* Includes 10 weeks of Pre-Paid online multiplayer access. You can use my existing character with 50,000 gold pieces, or start your own from scratch. After 10 weeks you must use your own credit card if you plan on playing online, I don't plan to renew my cc payment to it..)
Dragon Riders
Quake 3 Arena *MP*
Alien Front Online *MP*
Pod Speedzone *MP*
Outtrigger *MP*
NFL 2K1 *MP*
NBA 2K1 *MP*
World Series Baseball 2K1
Worms World Party *MP*
Space Channel 5
Atari Anniversary Edition
Silver
Starlancer *MP*

Once again all games are the originals along with cases and manuals.
I am selling/trading because I don't have a computer of my own and I need one badly.. so if you want to work out some kind of trade, or just buy it out right, please email me at celticglory@hotmail.com

thanks

ThatGuy_14

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
Sega Dreamcast Sports Bundle package with original box and manual(s). Excellent condition.
I am looking to sell it for $300 or best offer, or possibly trade it towards a custom built computer. I would prefer at least a 1Ghz intel/amd (celeron, athlon,etc.) processor. The computer can be standard, but it has to be complete. (meaning it needs a cdrom, hard drive, sound and video - which can be on the motherboard to save expense, etc..)
Any custom builders out there would make life easier for me. I checked pricewatch.com and I have seen athlon 1.33ghz XP compelte system for around $323..

Here is all of the information about the Sega Dreamcast:

Hardware, Misc:
Sega Dreamcast Sports Package
2 Standard DC Controllers
Jump Pack
2 VMU's (Virtual Memory Units)
Dreamcast Mouse
Dreamcast Keyboard
Dream Cable (6 foot extension cable)
Nyko RF Adapter
Official Sega RF Adapter
Microphone (for voice chat)
Dreamcast Generator vol.2
Demo Disk(s)
Web Browser 2.0
Web Browser 2.6 (mouse and keyboard support for online/email,etc.)
Official Dreamcast Magazine (last edition)
Dreamcast Monthly

Games: (All in mint condition with original cases and manuals. *MP* means they are online multiplayer capable.)

Unreal Tournament *MP*
Phantasy Star Online Version 2 (*MP* Includes 10 weeks of Pre-Paid online multiplayer access. You can use my existing character with 50,000 gold pieces, or start your own from scratch. After 10 weeks you must use your own credit card if you plan on playing online, I don't plan to renew my cc payment to it..)
Dragon Riders
Quake 3 Arena *MP*
Alien Front Online *MP*
Pod Speedzone *MP*
Outtrigger *MP*
NFL 2K1 *MP*
NBA 2K1 *MP*
World Series Baseball 2K1
Worms World Party *MP*
Space Channel 5
Atari Anniversary Edition
Silver
Starlancer *MP*

Once again all games are the originals along with cases and manuals.
I am selling/trading because I don't have a computer of my own and I need one badly.. so if you want to work out some kind of trade, or just buy it out right, please email me at celticglory@hotmail.com

thanks

Still have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.