Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition

August 28, 2004 8:47:16 PM

Hello from Steved

I am very interested in Windows Mobile 2003 Second
Edition. For the portrait to landscape mode specialy for
excel spreadsheets

The model I have is Acer n10 Pocket PC 2003

Question
I am a novice at this so please bare with me.

Ok how does one go about putting this on the Pocket PC

Thankyou.
Anonymous
August 29, 2004 12:38:02 AM

Unfortunately one buys a PPC with it, or is fortunate enough to have a PPC
from an OEM that is offering upgrades. I don't believe Acer is, but you
should check their web site.

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices
"Steved" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello from Steved
>
> I am very interested in Windows Mobile 2003 Second
> Edition. For the portrait to landscape mode specialy for
> excel spreadsheets
>
> The model I have is Acer n10 Pocket PC 2003
>
> Question
> I am a novice at this so please bare with me.
>
> Ok how does one go about putting this on the Pocket PC
>
> Thankyou.

Anonymous
August 29, 2004 12:38:03 AM

Thankyou.

Anonymous
August 29, 2004 8:32:06 PM

Also, if what you need is the landscape mode, there are some applications
that'll enable you to do that without upgrading.
!