Sync bewyween office/laptop/home

I current have a sync routine to operate between my office network and my
laptop.
How do I go about syncing the info from my laptop to my home computer? I
work 'from home' so I would use my home computer as a 'networl' and sync to
my laptop for when i head to the road.

Thanks
Doug

How To Use the Briefcase Feature in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307885

HOW TO: Synchronize Mobile Devices and Desktop Computers with Synchronization Manager
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314512

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP