at command

Please,

I need help with the "at" command, i don´t know how to make a schehule
task. I have my batch file, but it doesn´t work.
The instruction looked like this:

=== at 17:00 /interactive /every:monday c:\prueba.bat ====

But it still not working.

Please, help me

Try something else simple; to test. It may be the batch job and nothing to
do with AT

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Serneli Brett" wrote:
| Please,
|
| I need help with the "at" command, i don´t know how to make a schehule
| task. I have my batch file, but it doesn´t work.
| The instruction looked like this:
|
| === at 17:00 /interactive /every:monday c:\prueba.bat ====
|
| But it still not working.
|
| Please, help me

Tha batch file is working good, in fact, I am executing it everyday that´s
why i would like to set a schedule task

Another recomendation..?

Thanks

"Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote in message
> Try something else simple; to test. It may be the batch job and nothing to
> do with AT
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Serneli Brett" wrote:
> | Please,
> |
> | I need help with the "at" command, i don´t know how to make a schehule
> | task. I have my batch file, but it doesn´t work.
> | The instruction looked like this:
> |
> | === at 17:00 /interactive /every:monday c:\prueba.bat ====
> |
> | But it still not working.
> |
> | Please, help me

You missed it. Try something else simple; to schedule. It may be the batch
job and nothing to do with AT. Also remember that mapped drives wont exist
when no one is logged on. Use the UNC path for any network drives. atsvc.exe
also runs with the system account which may not have permissions to access
network resources. Control Panel|Services to change the account the Schedule
service runs with.

--

"Serneli Brett" wrote:
| Tha batch file is working good, in fact, I am executing it everyday that´s
| why i would like to set a schedule task
|
| Another recomendation..?
|
| Thanks

You were right, the problem is my script. I mean, if I execute it manually
it works good, but if I use any schedule task, even in windows 2000 or XP,
the script doesn´t work.

I´ll tell you why, my script content network maps, like this:

==== d:\wzzip -r -P -u "w:\backup_dep\ADMINCONT01.zip"
"\\adm_asi\c$\aportes"===

But if i use the same instruction without the "c$" it works.

The problem is that i could omit the "c$" only if I use a share folder, but
there are almost 50 folders that i want to backup and not all of them are
shared.

Is there something else that it could replace the "c$" or the only solution
is share all the folders that I want to backup.

> You missed it. Try something else simple; to schedule. It may be the batch
> job and nothing to do with AT. Also remember that mapped drives wont exist
> when no one is logged on. Use the UNC path for any network drives.
atsvc.exe
> also runs with the system account which may not have permissions to access
> network resources. Control Panel|Services to change the account the
Schedule
> service runs with.
>

> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Serneli Brett" wrote:
> | Tha batch file is working good, in fact, I am executing it everyday
that´s
> | why i would like to set a schedule task
> |
> | Another recomendation..?
> |
> | Thanks

C$ is an administrative share hence only a user that is a member of the
local administrator's group would have permission to access it. So you'll
probably need to add a new share for C:\ with appropriate permissions and or
change the account for atsvc.exe.