steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I think it was asked recently, but I can't find it or the response......

I have a couple of add-on aircraft for FS9 that don't seem to have the
digits to the right of the decimal point enabled in the ADF (NDB freq)
selector. The window is there (stuck on .0), which is fine if all ADF
freq's were whole numbers, but if I want to use a .5 ending NDB then I'm
stuck.

Does anyone know how to activate the digits to the right of the decimal
point? A modification of something in the .CFG file for the aircraft
perhaps?

TIA,
Steve

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:41:30 +0000 (UTC), Steve wrote:

> Does anyone know how to activate the digits to the right of the decimal
> point? A modification of something in the .CFG file for the aircraft
> perhaps?

The answer has been on your very own hard drive ever since installing FSx,
cleverly hidden in a place NO ONE would think to look: HELP... ;)

Press: A A A A A = /or/ - to tune the fractional part of the ADF...

A -/= thousands
AA -/= hundreds
AAA -/= tens
AAAA -/= ones