Searh for a file

joel

When I try to search for a file under the START button, I only get the
following options in the "Look in" box - - C drive or My Compter . Although
I can access all my network drives and see them under Win Explorer, I can
not SEARCH a particular Network Drive I can search my C Drive or ALL my
drives when I select My Computer.

How do I fix this? Thanks
--
/s/
Joel

| "Joel" <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/privacy.mspx >
| Message news:D2959C2B-0DED-410C-BBC0-1B898738EEEE@microsoft.com
| When I try to search for a file under the START button, I only
| get the following options in the "Look in" box - - C drive or
| My Compter . Although I can access all my network drives and
| see them under Win Explorer, I can not SEARCH a particular
| Network Drive I can search my C Drive or ALL my drives when I
| select My Computer. How do I fix this? Thanks

Try clicking the drop-down arrow for the "Look in:" box.
Clicking Browse.... Clicking My Network Places. Clicking the
applicable entry such as "Microsoft Windows Network", or "NFS
Network", etc. Then working you way down to the "particular
Network Drive".