Windows NT Per Server Connections

Hi,

I am using per seat licensing but have per server connections. When I
opened license manager it showed that I have these per server connections
with no licenses for them and I don't believe that I should have any per
server connections, is there a way to terminate these connections? Will this
have any effect in my server environment? If so, would it only effect the
per server connections?

Is this a sign that my servers may have been breached?

Thanks

> Is this a sign that my servers may have been breached?

No the license logging service does not work as expected. Stop and disable
the service on all servers. It is not needed. Just keep track of your
licenses manually as if in per seat mode.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE