Service Pack 6a High Encryption Portuguese Version

Please, where I can find SP6a High Encryption for portuguese NT 4.0 ??

I have a portuguese version of NT 4.0 with SP5 High encription, and I need
instal SP6a, but I find only SP6 without High encryption. And this version
not run in a system with high encription.

regards,

Cesar Camargos

Hi

Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6 and 6a were released before the United States
government's decision to allow companies to export products that use strong,
128-bit encryption. Therefore, localized versions of Service Pack 6 and 6a
are 40-bit versions.

If you get this error message:
Cannot Install Service Pack 6/6a with High Encryption Internet Explorer
There is resolution:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;250867

jo
"Cesar Camargos" <CesarCamargos@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:409D2131-EAFD-47E3-824E-3C6161A9FB85@microsoft.com...
> Please, where I can find SP6a High Encryption for portuguese NT 4.0 ??
>
> I have a portuguese version of NT 4.0 with SP5 High encription, and I need
> instal SP6a, but I find only SP6 without High encryption. And this version
> not run in a system with high encription.
>
> regards,
>
> Cesar Camargos

Thank´s