Another Case Suggestion...

Kinjirra

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
This will be my Second Computer Build and I have everything pretty much figured out but the Case.

Im coming from a Chieftech Matrix Case and Though I love the thing I want something quieter.

Would prefer a Tower and with enough room for Water cooling, a window(I like looking at it...ya..) and it needs at least 2 120mm Exit fans since I want to run a Duel Radiator setup. One for CPU and one for the Vid Cards in SLI.

I've looked at the Thermatech Armor, CM Stacker(both models...where does the PSU go on the 810 series??) P180(heard its really quiet...but no window) Any other suggestions? Would like to keep the case price around 150 or lower....but I have some room to play with.

Nothing but a Gaming and Internet Machine

Thanks

EDIT: would it be possible to keep the Matrix case by installing one of the Danger Den Duel 80mm Radiators and cutting a hole for a 120mm in the Top? And still keep the noise level down and keep everything cool enough?

shata

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
Well the Armor has two but not in the back of the case as exaust so that kinda sucks blowing in warm air from the front radiator, what your could do is use the rear 120mm for the SLI cards and get a 92mm radiator next to the psu and use that for your cpu.