Adding a Dos Application as a service

We have an old DOS application, we are still using. it is running from on of
our old Windows NT server. Now we have a situation that we need to create 4
users with administrative rights, so they will be able to do day to day admin
works like password reset and things like that. the problem once any one of
them login to the server for certain works, and they logout the DOS
application running on the server is going to close down also. So far we ware
locking the console, and only the administrator will be able to get into the
server. Now because of these admin users we have logout. Only option what I
am thinking is to add this DOS application run as a service. so I would like
to know is that possible, if so how can I do that . I really appreciate some
help on this issue

Thanks

--
Raghu Ollakal